..and every road you take will always lead you home

Thursday 26 September 2019

Decision.

Basically everyone deserves to make a decision, and in the end it is ourselves to find out either the decision ends with regrets or grateful. Sometimes, it is undeniably hard to make a decision especially when it involves our own lives and future. But I personally believe it takes courage and risk to make a decision in our lives. In the end of the day, you have to face the consequences of every decision you have made.

I was too young. and naive (ya ya i was). I have made a decision that has given a very (yes very) big impact in my life. A twenty three (i feel old tsk tsk) years old me keeps asking myself, "Do you regret of what you have done?" I have been thinking, analysing, and finding out everything. One day, it happened that I found the answer of my question, little did I know that the answer is the most correct one (and sounds brilliant haha), I would have tell it sooner but nay nay I could not turn back time. Let just keep the answer by yourself, I said to me.

So do I regret? No. Never. In fact I think that was the best decision I have made in my life. I would not have live my life as I am today if I didn't take the risk to do that. I believe everything happens for a reason. Either it is good or bad, but that's at least one point for us to learn. Keep that in your mind, teacher is telling you the truth okay :)

Whatever happened in the past, let it stays in the past. We are living forward so keep moving on. Looking back only makes you let the past haunts your life. Live your life happily. Find your happiness. Do what makes you happy. Keep thinking that whatever you have done, it must be something for you to learn.

I never knew what I actually want in my life. But I always follow and trust my heart to keep going on and surviving. There are a lot of people I have met in my life so far, teaching me goods and bads. That is how I learn how to face the world. Some can be the reasons of every decision I have done, some can be the impact of the decision I have made (omg apa kau merepek ni). But in the end of the day, I realize that the decisions in our lives actually play a big role, in shaping our journey, either it is full of colours or vice versa.

Your life, you decide. In order to decide, one has to be brave enough, only the tough one can endure the process. So I wish everyone who reads this will be blessed in their life. May the odds be ever in our favor. We're all fighter, keep fighting!

#PostDuaTahunSekali

ps: i'm typing this one using a handphone so please, big applause to me. Thanks in advance ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment