..and every road you take will always lead you home

Thursday 6 August 2015

life today.

Hi world. I know it has been ages I didn't write here. Last time I wrote was on May isn't it? It was a few days after I've graduated from my foundation studies. Aaaaa rindunya zaman asasi. Oh yea talking about asasi, I think it is still not too late to tell that I am now in Kedah, furthering my studies in IPG. Which meanssssss, I'm gonna be a teacher soon. If Allah wills it.

So just in case if any of you guys were wondering what course do I take here, glad to tell you that I take Arabic Language. Satgi nak jadi ustazah noh. And if any of you wonder too why I didn't choose Science or Mathematics, well, if I really want to take Science or even Mathematics, I don't think I have to move out from UMS, am I right? So that's the answer.

And... I will be studying in IPG Kampus Darulaman, Kedah for five years. Doakanlah semoga panjang umur dan dipermudahkan urusan. So far, IPDA is such a nice place I should say. This place reminds me of my secondary school because I can see the muslimah(s) wearing tudung labuh everywhere everytime. It makes me feel like, macam di sekolah. Rindu sebenarnya tsk tsk. And the most important part is I think IPDA is definitely the right place for me bcs I found myself my life my dream and even the calmness here. Tenang tu bukan saja di luar tapi hati ni, hati ni rasa paling tenang seriously. All praises to Allah for this beautiful path that had been created for me. Verily Allah knows what's the best for us. Alhamdulillah.

So kedah. Kedah? Kedah is good so far. Tapi bumi utara panas compared to Sabah so my body temperature is still in its progress to adapt with this new background. Oh well first week kite sunburn. And kedah is way far from sabah. To be frank I could not believe that I will be far apart from my family. I mean like, this is farrrrrr :( but life needs sacrifice kan.

I learned a lot of new things here such as loghat. Loghat kedah, loghat kelate, loghat na na na na ganu kite and soooo on but so far banyak belajar slang kelate even duduk di kedah. But hey who says I can't speak kedah slang? Haaaa tu diaaaaaa lagi dua tiga bulan boleh cakap kedah noh. InsyaAllah.

So it's 12.30 am in the morning and I've got class to be attended tomorrow. So thanks for lending your time to read this crap post. May Allah bless.

Tunggu lagi 2 bulan kot baru update muehehehe kbai. Assalamualaikum.

No comments :

Post a Comment